GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
You would love modern lifestyle endeavors, seeking to contribute to and helm the process of Identity and Graphic Design as part of our upstream holistic branding efforts to our clients, especially in their hotel, restaurant and retail projects. You would enjoy working alongside architects and interior designers to conceptualize branding and graphic applications in spatial environments. You would abhor mass-market design and gravitate towards pared-down modern designs, with singularly strong visual elements.
You would work directly with Design Director/Interior Designers to:
- Helm/Assist in strategy and branding for our clients’ retail, hotel, restaurant and office projects.
- Helm/Assist in designing various elements of Environmental, Collateral & Identity Design, e.g. signage, name cards, logos, menus etc, as part of MOD’s integrated spatial and multi-disciplinary services
- Helm/Assist the preparation of Design Presentations to clients and consultants
- Helm/Assist the preparation of Publicity Materials, e.g. direct mailers, portfolio books, website maintenance
- Helm/Assist in preparation of MOD’s first published monograph
- Designer: Min 2-3 years experience in Graphic Design; Intern: Current Student in Graphic Design
- Modern and innovative design sensibilities
- Capable of translating design concepts into graphic output
- Meticulous with details yet able to complete projects efficiently
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Fluent in English; Written Mandarin a plus
- Our Human Resources programme celebrates growth, family, health, continual learning and productivity. MOD provides very good work life balance: work hours are 8.30am to 6.30pm on Mondays to Thursdays, and 8.30am to 3.30pm on Fridays, so you can book that evening flight on Fridays for a weekend trip and enjoy a longer weekend
- MOD is also well known in the industry for consistently pushing the boundaries of design; so there are ample opportunities to learn and be trained as you work directly with Colin Seah and his ID team
- Work with highly innovative design minds reputed for strong conceptual ideas
- Challenge convention in a small team environment striving for the same goal
- You will also get a day off on your birthday and enjoy the usual public holidays; you will also join the company wide functions and learning/training sessions.
Email the following to email@example.com, as 2 attachments, do not send links. Max size: 15MB per email
- Attachment 1: CV / Resume with explanation of why you want to work with MOD, with recent photo of self
- Attachment 2: Design Portfolio with at least 3 projects, showing start (conceptual thinking, images, diagrams etc) to end (images, photos) demonstrating strong delivery; please also explain specific involvement & roles if it was a team project
- Body Text of email: If applying for internship, please state available exact start and end date (we require minimum 3-4 months)